Use this screen to enter details of a new event
- Click on "Events" within the menu followed by clicking "Create New" located in the upper left of the page.
- Insert the name of the event, click on "Active from date" to access the calender to insert the date the event will be active from.
- Select your time zone and country from the dropdown list.
- Click on "Active to date"to access the calender to insert the date the event will be active to.
- Insert your Date/time formats. See moment.js for formatting information.
- Enter a despcription of your event, this will appear on the front page of your event and in the map settings.
- Select the country the event is located from the dropdown list.
- Enter the Participant descriptor, what you call someone for this event e.g. competitor, entrant, racer.
- Enter the Route descriptor, how you refer to the route(s) for this event e.g. route, course, track, road.
- If you want to show paths for each participant on initial load, check the "Show paths" checkbox.
- Devices, Users, Route, Initial locations, Map settings Features, Account & Credit credit card information can be accessed by clicking on "Adventures" within the menu followed by the"Edit" link to the left of your new created adventure.
- Change the Join permissions by selecting either Public, URL only, Password required or Private from the dropdown list.
- Click on the "Create" to create your event.
Participants, Fields, Route, Marker(s), Map settings, Features, Administrators, Account & Credit credit card information can be accessed by clicking on "Events" within the menu followed by the "Edit" link to the left of your newly created event.